Why Choose Pacific Stoneworks?
- Our 7-Step Process provides customers with a simple and straightforward road map for their project.
- For accuracy, efficiency, and the most beautiful finished product possible we employ the most advanced technology in the region, utilizing digital templates, photo layouts, waterjet cutting and CNC finishing.
- Our exclusive digital photo-layout system allows customers to see the actual layout of the stonework before we make a single cut.
- We use true epoxy resin which guarantees longevity, strength and keeps our laminations from ever detaching.
- Unlike our competitors, Pacific Stoneworks reinforces all cut-outs with stainless steel rods in order to give your stone countertops lasting support. To see examples of this and other support methods, click here.
- The combination of our 7-Step Process and state of the art equipment enables us to bid every job accurately (no surprise charges) and quote a schedule for fabrication and installation that can be counted on.
- Our craftsmen have over 100 years combined experience in stonework and receive ongoing training in the latest stone-working techniques. We DO NOT use sub-contracted labor.
- We work with the finest stone and materials suppliers in the region in order to offer our customers the widest range of options possible.
- Founded in 1994, our locally owned and operated shop is known in the stone industry as a full wet shop, which is healthier for our craftsmen and the environment, and creates a higher quality polish on the stonework.
- Pacific Stoneworks has a remarkable turnaround time of 7-10 days between templating and installation.
- Our ongoing commitment to process improvement ensures that our customers are always receiving the highest quality product available at the best value.
- We are licensed (California license #695706), bonded, fully insured and guarantee our workmanship for a full year.
- We have the tools, manpower and experience to help any idea become a reality.