The Pacific Stoneworks 7-Step Process
- Provide a drawing of the proposed stonework. The simple, top view drawing should indicate all outside dimensions and the locations of finished edges, backsplashes and appliances, if applicable. Alternatively, click here to schedule an appointment for us to measure your project.
- Make an appointment to visit our showroom to discuss the many variables involved in working with natural stone and browse samples of materials, edges, textures and finishes. This step is recommended, but optional.
- Select your material – either natural stone, engineered stone or porcelain – from one of our suppliers. By choosing your own slab, you are ensured the most accurate estimate. Once the slab is chosen, we input the exact size and price of stone and email you a proposal based on the measurements and information supplied. If you have not chosen a material yet, we can also provide an estimate using an average stone as a basis.
- Approve the Proposal and Terms and Conditions and submit with your deposit. At this point, if you are planning to prep for the installation yourself, we supply a Pre-Template Checklist to walk you through the necessary steps. Dates for templating and installation to ensure timely completion are also provided
- A member of our staff calls to confirm your template appointment and verify that the Pre-Template Checklist has been completed. Delays may arise if the checklist has not been completed by the pre-arranged templating appointment. If you are having trouble completing the checklist, please contact our office.
- Your project is installed, typically within 10 working days from templating providing no changes are made after the templating appointment.
- Enjoy your natural stonework for many years to come.