To our valued customers,
We recognize that we are all facing challenging times during this COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. Our first priority at Pacific Stoneworks is the health and safety of our employees, customers, and our community. As we have been deemed an essential business in residential construction by the state of California, we remain open and operational to serve your needs. We have been actively updating our policies in order to provide you the safest and best experience possible. Our team will be following the guidance of local public health officials, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We wanted to update you with the changes we have instituted to make this happen.
- All of our employees will undergo a daily health screening which includes symptom and temperature monitoring.
- All of our employees have been instructed to maintain appropriate distancing and are required to wear masks or respirators.
- Daily sanitizing of workplace surfaces
- Our showroom and remnant yard will be open by appointment only with disinfection prior to and after a customer visit takes place. PPE supplies will be available for customer visits as available.
- We are offering and recommending appointments via telephone, email, and or video chat. (including reviewal of projects)
Through the past 26 years of business we have weathered through some tough times as a community, but we have always come out strong. We are confident that we will get through this difficult time together. As always, we appreciate your continued business and support.
Wishing you and your loved ones health and safety.