Custom Granite, Marble and Natural Stone
Pacific Stoneworks is a custom granite, marble and natural stone fabrication and installation company located in the historic district of Ventura, California. We pride ourselves on our expert craftsmanship, attention to detail, and customer satisfaction. Our mission is to give every job the very highest possible craftsmanship for the fairest cost.
Pacific Stoneworks started in 1994, leasing space in Art City, a co-op of artists and stone sculptors. As the business grew, more high-tech machinery was added, which required the lease of additional space. In 2000, Pacific Stoneworks purchased the property and expanded further into new shop space, offices, and created a showroom / gallery.
Pacific Stoneworks continues to keep close relationships with artists and sculptors who exhibit their work here on a rotating basis.
Founded by Kent Hardley, a native of New Zealand, Pacific Stoneworks now employs 21 employees and stone craftsmen. Kent is usually on the premises overseeing the operations and improving the process with his hands-on approach to management. It’s not uncommon for a customer to stop in to visit their job in progress. Our shop is known in the stone industry as a full wet shop, which has two primary benefits: first, it is healthier for our craftsmen and the environment, and second, it puts a higher quality polish on the stonework. A full wet shop uses all diamond abrasives and saw blades, which are constantly cooled by jets of water.
Pacific Stoneworks services all of Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles County, the Ojai Valley, and the Santa Ynez Valley including the cities of: Agoura Hills, Beverly Hills, Buellton, Calabasas, Camarillo, Carpinteria, Goleta, Los Angeles, Malibu, Montecito, Newbury Park, Ojai, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, Solvang, Thousand Oaks, and Ventura.
Whether it is a bath, fireplace surround, outdoor barbeque, kitchen, or custom home, you can rely on Pacific Stoneworks for fine craftsmanship and professional natural stone installation.
What we do with natural stone:
Why Pacific Stoneworks is different:
- We have created a system that simplifies the process for our customers.
- We follow the National Stone Institute Code of Ethics. Details Here
- We quote a schedule for fabrication and installation that can be depended on.
- We guarantee our workmanship for a full year.
- We are committed to constantly improving our process.
- Our exclusive digital photo-layout system lets us show you a photo of the actual layout of your stonework before we make a single cut.
- For accuracy and efficiency, we employ the highest technology in all of the West, with digital templates, photo layouts, waterjet cutting and CNC finishing.
- We use true epoxy resin versus polyester resin, which guarantees longevity, strength and keeps our laminations from ever detaching.
- Training in the latest stone-working techniques is ongoing for our employees.
- Every job is bid accurately without guesstimates or surprise charges.
- We are licensed (California License #695706), bonded and insured.
- We have the tools, manpower and experience to help any idea become a reality.